Dear Little Girl,
This week has been an interesting one! Daddy and I both have had a nasty little cold this week, and I would be lying if I said it didn't kick my butt just a little! Daddy also had to take a work trip to Atlanta at the beginning of the week, and I am sure that was markedly less fun for him having a cold!
Overall, though, it was still a good week, and I cannot believe that Christmas is already next week! Fortunately, because of the wonders of online shopping, my biggest task has been tracking packages online, versus contending with the masses at the malls and other stores.
Despite being sick, Mommy has been kicking butt on her "getting ready for baby" to-do list! After being overwhelmed when I first made the list, I can say it is nice to see so many things checked off, and really feel like we are making progress. We are also picking up your crib tomorrow, and I am so excited to have that put together and in your room!
Working out definitely took a back seat this week, aside from some yoga and stretching. But food was also really weird this week. My appetite was not the greatest, probably because of the cold, but my throat also appreciated popsicles and ice cream, as appropriate. Can't win 'em all! I am sure I will make up for it next week with your Daddy's Christmas ham and all the yummy trimmings!
We had our midwife appointment on Tuesday, and you still seem to be happy as a clam in there! Our next appointment falls on New Year's Eve, and it was fun trying to schedule an appointment for that week since so many people take the holidays off!
Short and sweet this week, little one, just like you. But, regardless, know that we both love you so very much!
Love,
Mommy
Overall, though, it was still a good week, and I cannot believe that Christmas is already next week! Fortunately, because of the wonders of online shopping, my biggest task has been tracking packages online, versus contending with the masses at the malls and other stores.
Despite being sick, Mommy has been kicking butt on her "getting ready for baby" to-do list! After being overwhelmed when I first made the list, I can say it is nice to see so many things checked off, and really feel like we are making progress. We are also picking up your crib tomorrow, and I am so excited to have that put together and in your room!
Working out definitely took a back seat this week, aside from some yoga and stretching. But food was also really weird this week. My appetite was not the greatest, probably because of the cold, but my throat also appreciated popsicles and ice cream, as appropriate. Can't win 'em all! I am sure I will make up for it next week with your Daddy's Christmas ham and all the yummy trimmings!
We had our midwife appointment on Tuesday, and you still seem to be happy as a clam in there! Our next appointment falls on New Year's Eve, and it was fun trying to schedule an appointment for that week since so many people take the holidays off!
Short and sweet this week, little one, just like you. But, regardless, know that we both love you so very much!
Love,
Mommy
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment