Dear Little Girl,
30 weeks! 30 weeks you have been setting up camp, and only another 10-ish before you are here with us! It is amazing, and crazy, and I only feel slightly unprepared simply because your nursery still looks like organized chaos on most days! Hopefully your crib will be arriving in the next couple weeks, and your chest of drawers should be here next week, so that should get our balling rolling a little faster, I think!
I like to think that your stuff is a subtle explosion of pink, but I don't know if there is such a thing as a "subtle" explosion. Suffice it to say, there is a lot of pink in there, so I hope you inherit your Mommy's childhood love of the color!
We had our 30-week check with the midwife on Tuesday, and everything is still looking good! Your head was down, which was great - if we can keep it that way, that would be even greater! She could also feel one of your legs, which was cool and amazing to me. Your heartbeat sounded stronger than ever, and was beating 150bpm. Today we have our 3D ultrasound, which Mimi & Aunt Moe are in town for! Although it feels weird to say, I have such mixed feelings about this. While I cannot wait to get some idea of how big you are getting in there, and I know it will be so special to see your sweet little face on screen again, I really just want to see all of your features in person. So, while I am excited, I think I would have also been perfectly okay just waiting. What a weird thing for such an impatient person to say!
.jpg)
You're so so pretty sweet girl! And I totally agree about how you feel on the 3D ultrasound! I'd probably feel the same way!
ReplyDelete