Friday, August 1, 2014

Letters to Baby: Week 12

Dear Baby,

Well, your Dad thinks I need to be a better blogger, aside from my letters to you, but, for this week still, at least, a letter to you is what the world shall be getting!

Week 12 has been somewhat magical, let me tell you. You are the size of a large plum this week, and are growing, growing! My nausea seems to have subsided this week, and, while I am still tired, I haven't felt like I am going to fall flat on my face all week. So, thanks for that! You can definitely tell you are growing away in my belly as it gets rounder every week!

I started working in your nursery a bit today. Mostly cleaning stuff out of the closet in there, hanging up your teeny tiny clothes on little hangers, and making a pile in the closet of diapers, wipes, and so on. It is so exciting just to have even those little things come together. 

These next few weeks will be busy around our house. Next week Aunt Kayla and her friend Katy are coming to visit (and help Mommy get a few more things done around the house!). Then the next week, Aunt Moe is coming up for a visit too. Toward the end of the month, we will be heading down to NC for a shower for Erica and Baby Ellie. All in all, I think these next four weeks are going to fly by, so it will be nice to try and keep track of how things are going on here.

This weekend, Daddy and I are planning to take it easy. Some of this is self-imposed since the rest of the month will be so busy, and some of it is being mandated by some nasty weather that is working our way. Either way, I won't complain about some down time (and maybe a nap or two!).

Until next week, little one, we love you!

Love,
Mommy


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! You're showing so much already!! How exciting! Definitely enjoy the restful weekend. Our weather here has been crapola lately, hopefully it doesn't last long!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs