![]() |
| 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 |
01: Okay, so this is technically a baby toy, but we have bought baby toys for her before because she really likes stuffed animals, and she also really loves having tags/tails/whatever to chew and lick, so this seemed like a perfect little toy for her!
02: I think she will like all the little end pieces, but she will also like being able to play fetch with this toy.
03: She will personally hate this little coat, but it will be adorable on her, plus she gets so cold outside (okay, I know I sound like a crazy person now, but seriously, the dog shivers outside).
04: We like to use an elevated bowl to feed her, but all of those metal ones start rusting and I hate it. This seems like a great compromise because I can just wash the whole thing when it gets dirty.
05: Another taggy toy that she will love.
There you have it, all the things the pup needs for Christmas. And don't worry, I embrace my crazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment