So with Christmas Eve being a week from tomorrow (holy what?!), I know I am a little late to the Christmas Wish List game, but thought it would be fun to put together a few of my favorite things/things I am asking for this Christmas season to share with y'all!
![]() |
| 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 |
02: The Hobo Lauren wallet, in my humble opinion, is the only wallet worth having in this world. It holds absolutely everything (with lots of compartments), and even doubles as a clutch. I definitely need an update on mine, so this went on the list this year!
03: Remember those pops of color I mentioned? Well, since I adore dresses and tights, one of my favorite ways to incorporate some color is with some opaque tights! These are great (and really cheap ones) from Target...I love Target!
04: Also in need of updating this holiday season is my trusty Longchamp Le Pliage handbag. Confession time: I used to be a handbag-aholic. I had no self control in buying them, and felt the need to have a new one every couple months. Christmas of 2010 I asked for a Longchamp, and, aside from the occasional clutch or the like, I have used the same handbag for the past three years! Unheard of! I love these bags because they hold so much stuff, are classic, and they are washable - once during moving I accidentally dumped an entire bottle (read: broke) of soy sauce in my Longchamp. Took everything out, tossed it in the wash, good as new! My old one is red, but I am asking for a nice navy this year.
05/06: I am loving the graphic sweater trend that is happening right now, and would love a few to go in my wardrobe. I love these two from The Limited (currently running a 50% off special on sweaters!) and Target.
It'll be here before we know it, but what's on your Christmas List this year?

First of all those sweaters are too cute and I'm the same way with long sleeved t-shirts. I live in them! But the wallet??!! I've had mine since graduation (2008--yikes!) and it's still in fantastic shape. It's just the best wallet. It's easy to move from bag to bag or just grab it individually and have everything I need! Seriously--the best wallet ever. LOOOOOOVE! PS--Merry Christmas lovie!
ReplyDeleteSeriously these are the most amazing wallets! You may not need a new wallet, but I hope you get lots of pretties for Christmas, and that it is a Merry, Merry one filled with lots of rest and recuperating and good movies!!! <3
ReplyDelete