I had grand plans for blog posts back in July. Grand, grand plans. Alas, life, as it often does, got in the way of those grand plans. My travel schedule for work has been ridiculous, at best, and doesn't look to be tapering off any time soon. The hubs is
still working an inordinate amount of hours. Over the course of the next 10 days, he will work over 120 hours! Bananas! All in all, it is just a busy, busy time.
I would update you on the happenings of life for the past several weeks, but I feel like it would just be a running recap of all the things that happened at work, and no one really wants to hear about that. I will, however, give you a brief photo recap of what we have done, of note, in the past couple weeks. Enjoy!
 |
I made homemade cheez-its! And I cut them into cute little heart shapes!
|
 |
| I went golfing with hubby! Isn't he a golf stud? |
 |
| I made this face a lot during the aforementioned golf outing. |
 |
| Lucy did this. |
 |
| We made it through the first three seasons of Downton Abbey. 1. I am SO pissed. 2. I am SO ready for season 4! |
All she wrote.
No comments:
Post a Comment