June, man, you have already been a busy (albeit wonderful) month! We started off with Harris' birthday celebrations, last weekend my baby sister graduated from high school, and this coming weekend is my Mom's 50th birthday! I am sure she will be none to happy about me revealing her age on here, but seriously, she looks like
this.
At fifty. (She will also kill me for putting this picture up, but oh well!).
 |
| I hope I am lucky enough to look this good at 50! |
I drove down to North Carolina Friday morning, bright and early (well, not so bright at 4am, but definitely early). I got there in plenty of time to help with the last minute preparations and cooking! I had spent most of Thursday working on chocolate chip cookies, Dr. Seuss cookies, Oreo cupcakes, and Reese cupcakes, so all I had to do in the dessert department once I got there was frost those cupcakes (which were pretty amazing, if I do say so myself!). The party was a lot of fun, and it was so great to see the bestie and her hubby who came over for the shindig! It was a bummer that Harris had to work all weekend, but we will get together soon, I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment