Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Guess Who's Back...

Back again. Courtney's back. Tell a friend.

Okay, okay. That was awful and corny, but I couldn't resist! So. Here we are two years since my last post, and I have the urge to start pouring things out again. A few things have changed around here in the past couple years. For one, that tee tiny baby who was sleeping on my chest when I wrote my last post is now a busy bumblebee of a two year old! (Thankfully she still sleeps on me lots and lots!). We are now Midwesterners! I know, crazy, right?! Harris is no longer a railroader, and while I still do some freelance writing for some clients here and there, most of my business focus has been aimed in the direction of my very own Young Living business! Lots of change, I tell you!

So what can you expect from me these days? Well who the heck knows really. I kid, I kid. But seriously, I'm going to do my best to start posting at least once a week. A little bit of reflection, maybe, a good  recipe if the mood strikes, how we're using oils, adventures in Chicago. Really whatever strikes my fancy! If you're still around after all this radio silence, I commend and thank you! I hope you'll enjoy whatever comes next!

xo,
Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs