Friday, January 23, 2015

Letters to Baby: 37 Weeks

Dear Little Girl,

This week has been all about the nesting! Because of my need to take more frequent breaks during cleaning sessions and stuff, I knew there was no way I could do one of my 6-hour deep house cleaning blowouts, so I decided to divvy out all of those things across the whole week. You and I have spent at least a couple hours every day this week doing things like washing the baseboards, cleaning out the pantry, and more. You have been a trooper!

Daddy and I continue to try to spend as much time as possible dating each other these days. It has made things a lot of fun, and it makes me so happy to spend this time with him creating memories. Luckily, work has settled down for him, so he has more time to just enjoy these days. 

I have started most of my days this week just going into your nursery and having a little quiet time sitting in the glider in there, thinking about you, our family, and so on. It's been a nice little way to get the day going, and it has been fun because Lucy isn't yet used to us hanging out in there, so several mornings, I could hear her get out of bed, and then look for me all over before finally realizing I was in your room! 

Last weekend, Daddy and I had some maternity photographs taken. Although it was so cold outside, we got some amazing shots over by the water, and I am so happy we took the time to get that done! It is so special to have pictures of our little family as we get ready for you!

My workouts have definitely slowed down this week with only a couple days of doing my Tracy Anderson video, and then daily walks with Lucy, but considering the fact that all the cleaning feels like a workout, I haven't been too hard on myself ;)

I have made some pretty yummy meals (if I do say so myself!), and have really enjoyed pasta this week! We had the yummiest veggie lasagna at the beginning of the week, and I am pretty sure I could have eaten it every single day. Sadly, it only lasted two days. Otherwise in the food department, back on a turkey panini kick, and, still, the sweets. All of them. Any of them. You and I are not discriminatory when it comes to the sweets!

Little one, every single day brings more and more excitement about your impending arrival! We can't wait to meet you, but we still just want you to get as ready as can be. We love you so much, little one!

Love,
Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs