Dear Little Girl,
Gobble, gobble! Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and, while I am sure you will gobble till you wobble next year, Mommy made sure to do her part for you this year! We hosted our friends Courtney & Shaun, and baby Leo (who I am sure will be a fun playmate for you!), ate a lot of good food, and had a lot of good conversation!
While it is important to be thankful for what we have all the time, Thanksgiving gives us a nice chance to really be intentional about reflecting on all the things in life we have been blessed with. Your Daddy and I feel incredibly blessed and thankful for all that we have been afforded. I am so very thankful for you, little one. I cannot tell you how much I love you already, and how much joy you have already brought into our lives. I am also so thankful for your Daddy, and how much we love each other. That love is the cornerstone of our family, and what had led us to you! Our family wouldn't be complete without our little Lucy Goose, and the happiness she brings into our lives, so I am very thankful for her, and cannot wait to see the two of you interact! Of course, we have so many other family members and friends out there that we love so much, and we continue to be thankful for each and every one of them.
Most of this week feels like it has been a big preparation for yesterday, and the following days will probably be a recovery / getting ready for Christmas! I did some early online shopping this morning, mostly for you! It is already so fun buying things for you - I love picking out things just for you, and thinking about you wearing them or using them.
I have finally started feeling you hiccup! I am pretty sure I have been feeling them for at least a week or so, but it didn't dawn on me what they were beforehand. It is so cute and sweet, and I continue to love having those kinds of interactions with you!
As for pregnancy in general, I am still feeling good, still not having strong cravings or aversions, and still enjoying as much activity as I can! This is truly such a special time in life, and one that I am incredibly thankful for, as well.
I love you so much!
Love,
Mommy
.jpg)
Oh gosh friend you just looks o freaking gorgeous. I'm working on my writing resume (and also have uh...some catching up to do for you...you won't believe what's going on here), so I'll be calling you in the next few days if that's okay! Love you (and your little one)!
ReplyDelete