Friday, November 14, 2014

Letters to Baby: 27 Weeks

Dear Little Girl,

Well, little one, we have officially made it into the third trimester, which is about the craziest thing ever! Only 13 more weeks or so until you grace us with your presence!

Yesterday, Daddy and I made the 7-hour trek down to Greenville, where we are currently visiting with your Grammy & Duke, and getting ready for our couple's baby shower tomorrow! It really is so much fun being able to celebrate with everyone, and we feel incredibly lucky and blessed to have so many people in our lives who love you already and want to celebrate with us!

Because of the trip, this week was a busy one, but still good! I felt a little more tired this week, which Daddy says is because we are now in the third trimester, but I am hoping it is just a fluke and my energy sticks around for just a little longer!

I started my month 7 Tracy Anderson DVD this month, which is actually a lot of fun, and, again, crazy to think we are already in our 7 month together!

Food-wise is much of the same. Tonight we are going to Lieu's for dinner, and I am excited to fill your little belly with some spicy Chinese goodness :)

We also had our hospital tour this week, which was so great. The maternity suite at the hospital is very "homey", and I felt very comfortable there. The staff also seemed really nice, and really open to letting people have the birth experience they want. It also seems like the nurses really love our midwife, so that was nice to hear! The only part of the hospital tour that was a little bit of a letdown was the waiting room. It is a little claustrophobic, but, since we won't be hanging out in the there so much, I guess I will just have to feel bad for your aunts and grandparents! I am sure I will have other things to think about, though, so I probably won't feel too bad for them for too long ;)

You have had some more interesting moves this week, which has been a lot of fun. I have felt you rolling around, and kicking in a lot of random places that you don't normally get to - my side, up by my ribs, behind my belly button. You are really all over the place this week, and I love it!

Overall, I am still feeling really good, and just really excited about everything! I cannot tell you how much we love you already, little girl!

Love,
Mommy

Forgot to snag our photo before we left town, so we improvised at Grammy & Duke's house :)

1 comment:

 
site design by designer blogs