Dear Little Girl,
Well, gravity has officially betrayed me! It has been increasingly more difficult to do things like getting up off the floor, or getting out of bed, but it really took off this week! So much so that I pulled a muscle in my bum on Monday getting off the floor! I also have to do a little roll action to get out of bed now. It's been amusing, and I have definitely been more sore this week from getting used to the changes, but it's all worth it!
I had my monthly midwife appointment this morning, and everything is still plugging along as it should. Your heartbeat was 155 today, which seems pretty normal for you. You tend to be in the mid-150s to upper 160s range. I am still enjoying all of your kicks and movements, and love the look of wonder on Daddy's face whenever he gets to feel you too (thanks for letting him in on the action now :). I am sure I could have done this beforehand, but I have been so mesmerized by feeling you move that I forgot to watch it. This morning, though, I just sat in bed for awhile watching all the crazy jumping motions happening on my belly. It was so fun and crazy to see!
I am pleased to report that I managed to cut the pop tarts addiction! I still want the sweets, but at least I am not starting my day off with pop tarts. I have been a little more hungry this week, which I just attribute to you having a growth spurt!
Other than my learning to adjust to my new relationship with gravity, it has been a pretty ordinary week. Daddy and I plan to take it easy this weekend and probably next since, after that, it will be a crazy few months for us! Our first baby shower is coming up in just two weeks, and I can't wait to see everyone and celebrate you!
We love you so much!
Love,
Mommy
I don't get it. Baby girls are supposed to "steal" their mother's beauty while in the womb...but you look so freaking gorgeous!! Boo for gravity sucking! I somehow have misplaced the invite, but since the car situation is now an epic fail...I probably won't be able to travel out for your shower :(
ReplyDelete