Well, the cat is officially out of the bag! Seeing as I have 4 readers right now who all follow me on Instagram, I know that you all know this already, but, for commemorative purposes, the Ligon family is expecting a new addition in February!
.jpg) |
| As you can see, Lucy was way more interested in the chalkboard than actually taking a photog! |
I guess it's probably a good thing I am not a super popular blogger, and I have gone AWOL
several times before, because no one seemed to suspect my lack of blogging had anything to do with anything. And, I guess I could have continued down the path of blogging about other things, but considering my love of most foods has diminished these past couple months, and I am more than content to take a nap most days rather than do other things, well, you can see how interested you would have been in reading about all of that! Regardless, we are so excited about our little peanut, and it's so fun to share this with everyone now!
Needless to say, I will probably start talking about a lot of baby-related things on here, and I hope that is okay with everyone! Thanks for letting us share our journey to parenthood with you!
Still SO SO very excited for you guys!! How is it possible that we're all old enough to be having babies on purpose? Aren't we still 20? Life is happening SO FAST!
ReplyDeleteYayyy baby Ligon!!!
ReplyDelete