I am taking today and tomorrow "off", and then will be starting on my first writing assignments! I won't be able to share much about them here because of confidentiality and such, but I am really excited! Other than shipping stuff at the UPS store, I spent the morning at the grocery store, dry cleaners, and gym. I cooked my very first pork loin in the crockpot, with which I have now made into delicious smelling pulled pork. I have done three loads of laundry. I have had an ongoing battle of wills with Lucy, who, after recovering nicely from her "lameness", now has a corneal ulcer. Awesome, pup, super, super awesome. I promise there aren't many things more fun than putting eye drops and ointment three times a day in the eye of a dog who would rather give up all the food and toys in the world than to let you do that. Major sarcasm font, friend, major.
I have also been planning my week with my beautiful new Erin Condren planner! I am still a little amazed that I spent as much as I did for a planner, but, so far, I am loving it! I am sure after it has gotten some real usage, I will update y'all to let you know what I think about it (if I think it is worth the price tag, so on and so forth), but for now, here is a picture!
So, there's that, friends! A dang good Monday if there ever was one (well, aside from the puppy meds). All things considered though, it's nice to be very pleased with the way a Monday has shaped up. Hoping all of yours were just as great!
I'm so so happy for you friend. Congratulations on closing the chapter and moving on in ways that will make YOU happy! YAY! And BOOOOOO for pup troubles. Le'sigh. I spent the day doing all the shopping too--but I think I enjoy it less than you do. I have to drive all over creation just to get to the stores I need. But then again--I rarely have to do it so it is what it is. I'm glad you're loving your EC planner. It was nice to have once--but I'll never repurchase one. I much prefer the dinky little planners from Walmart/target--but I did get really excited over my EC originally! :-D Enjoy your few days OFF!! <3
ReplyDelete