Friday, September 20, 2013

Hallelujah, It's Friday!

For your reading enjoyment this Friday morning, some rambling thoughts (don't you love these?!):

I have a hair appointment today. This is BIG news as I have not so much as had my hair trimmed since December (yes, that would be 10 months ago - judge away, Erica Segura, judge away). This is partly because getting my hair trimmed causes me anxiety (and who likes to willingly welcome anxiety in their lives?), and partly because I never think I have time. I said last December, you know the last time I got my hair cut before I got married, that after I got married, maybe I would try some "new-ness" with my hair. More to come.

As of last week, I have been the owner of 4 iPhones in just as many weeks. None of them were anything in the 5 generation. This one better last, Apple (please insert picture that circulates the web of a chubby baby shaking his fist. Okay, okay, I'll do it for you):


If you have not seen this on my Instagram (heck, even if you have), check out this video of the most adorable dog in the world (in my humble opinion, obviously):



Finally, Harris was off yesterday and is for the remainder of the weekend! We have a date night planned tonight, the Citadel vs. Old Dominion game tomorrow, and then Sunday things on Sunday. I am ecstatic!

Happy Weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. your hair...i swear. this new cut and color are SO good!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs