Last week was a busy one, as the next two weeks will be also for me. I was in DFW for part of the week, which wasn't too bad - I got to see one Michelle Pierce, and drink watermelon margaritas and eat peanut butter chocolate molten lava cake, but I missed the hubs and Lucy terribly, as one often does when one is traveling. Alas, I made it safely home Thursday night to a hubby who was waiting to pick me up at the airport, and we proceeded to have a delightful weekend together, which made up for our time apart!
Friday, I worked, of course, and Harris was able to go enjoy a round of golf and some burgers a la 80/20 with a buddy of his. Friday was a terribly busy day for me - between being out last week, and preparing to be out this week, I was up to my eyeballs (probably higher, even) with things to do, and people needing things from me. Glad that is behind me for the time being.
Saturday and Sunday were both dreary, rainy stay at home kind of days, but we certainly made the most of it. We used the brief respites in the rain to take some long walks, go to the gym, run a couple errands, go to the DMV to make Harris a legal Virginia citizen, and the like. Okay, so maybe all of this was not done when it wasn't raining because those times were brief, but we did do them all, and that is what really matters.
This morning, I am flying up to NYC to meet my boss and one of my coworkers for a whirlwind trip in the Northeast. First stop NYC, then New Jersey, then Rhode Island, and then home from Boston Thursday night. Phew. Somebody please alert Jay Z (anyone else know he formally dropped the hyphie in his name?) to my imminent arrival. I expect to hear him rapping immediately upon landing.
Happy Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment