At any rate, I thought this was a fun topic, and thought I would put together a list of my own favorite kitchen tools and gadgets! We usually cook most days of the week, and I like to make fresh baked goods frequently. Being a newlywed means we have lots of fun new gadgets to play with, and I am enjoying them all greatly, but here are just a few of the "can't live withouts"!
KitchenAid Mixer (in Orange!)
This mixer has been one of the best gifts (thanks Aunt Wanda!). It is such a cinch to use - just pour ingredients in, and watch the magic happen. Also, as Erica also pointed out, it adds such a nice pop of color to our kitchen counters.
Le Creuset Stoneware (also in Orange!)
This stoneware set has been wonderful! I love how sturdy (and pretty!) each piece is, and, as an added bonus, they have been super easy to clean, thus far. No soaking or scrubbing necessary, which has been nothing short of amazing. Plus, the four little pots are perfect for things that you might usually not have something appropriately-sized - like roasting garlic - and they are even very cute serving dishes.
Chef'n Pinch & Pour Collapsible Measuring Cups & Nesting Spoons
In my humble opinion, these are the best measuring cups - they are fun colors, and collapsible, which means they are easy to store, and you can pop them down and slip them in the silverware holders in the dishwasher, and they don't collect water.Brilliant! I can't tell you how many times a day I use these suckers.
Vegetable Chop & Measure
I am the world's worst vegetable chopper - just ask my husband! I try not to chop around him because I can tell I make him visibly nervous. When we first received this gift, I wasn't sure how handy it would be - especially for the chopping of the onions. Onions and I already have a hate/hate relationship, and this little gadget makes it so that not only do I not have to chop them (usually at least one recipe a week calls for them), I also do not have to cry over them!




No comments:
Post a Comment